How blue can we get? Blue as a Virginian sky, blue as an Ohio dawn, blue as a Florida sea board, blue as a Democrat dream ticket, blue as a black man in the White House.
Well I woke up this morning and there was a man with a brain on his way to the Oval office in January. First time in a while.
I never felt more like singing the blues.
God bless America.
- Boudicca Britain's Dreaming
- Perspectives on Literary and Linguistic Theory Part 2 Linguistic Theory
- Perspectives in Literary and Linguistic Theory Part 1. Critical Theory.
- Doin' Different
- Poem of the Month 2016-2020
- Tom and Harry
- Margery Kempe
- Doin’ different. (my 8th poetry collection) Poppyl...
- Exile in his On Country (my 7th poetry collection)...
- The Merchant of Bristol (my 4th poetry collection)...
- Britain's Dreaming (my 3rd poetry collection) - Fr...