- Boudicca Britain's Dreaming
- Perspectives on Literary and Linguistic Theory Part 2 Linguistic Theory
- Perspectives in Literary and Linguistic Theory Part 1. Critical Theory.
- Doin' Different
- Poem of the Month 2016-2020
- Tom and Harry
- Margery Kempe
- Doin’ different. (my 8th poetry collection) Poppyl...
- Exile in his On Country (my 7th poetry collection)...
- The Merchant of Bristol (my 4th poetry collection)...
- Britain's Dreaming (my 3rd poetry collection) - Fr...
March 26, 2014
I can't remember a Gin Trap Folk evening quite so wonderful. I counted 54 people crammed into the L shaped room. There were first public outings from Gin Trap Virgins, there was dancing in the tight floorspace (and that song about boobs), box instruments I don't even recognise, all sorts of strings and winds and percussion, not a moment's let up in the parade of folk excellence, two of my favourite poems from the middle ages and middle earth of folk tradition and at the end of the evening there was an old guy singing from the heart, crouched over his guitar. He really has no idea how moving his voice and words are. But I think the ladies do.