- The Meaning of Christmas (EDP feature)
- Doin' Different
- Perspectives on Literary and Linguistic Theory Part 2 Linguistic Theory
- Boudicca Britain's Dreaming
- Perspectives in Literary and Linguistic Theory Part 1. Critical Theory.
- Poem of the Month 2016-2020
- Tom and Harry
- Margery Kempe
- Doin’ different. (my 8th poetry collection) Poppyl...
- Exile in his Own Country (my 7th poetry collection) Bluechrome, 2006
- The Merchant of Bristol (my 4th poetry collection)...
- Britain's Dreaming (my 3rd poetry collection) - Fr...
- Poem of the Month 2007-2015
- A Job To Remember
- The Merchant of Lynn's Tale
- A Robin Hood Lesson
October 08, 2013
Bound For Jamaica On Folkpost Radio Oct 13 2013
This is the launch of a regular storytime/spoken word slot from me on Folkspot radio which will be broadcast weekly from 7.15 to 7.30 pm. The subject of this week’s story has been chosen to coincide with Norfolk Black History month.
(The next few weeks of broadcast thereafter will serialise a murder mystery set at UEA in the Hendrix late 60s called ‘Who Killed Lucy?’)
Details of book - http://www.collinseducation.com/titles/78912/bound-for-jamaica-gareth-calway-alan-gibbons-9780007489077
Folkspot radio link - http://www.folkspot.co.uk/folkspot%20radio.html (radio player is live Sunday evenings 6.45-10.00 pm)