If you go down to the woods.
Ginsberg, Howl your heart out! The Silver Fox leads the Pack...
Never mind Frozen. Never mind Jaws. Here's three John MacLennan hand-cam previews of a film of Howl (a poem what I wrote) - as lupine ear-marked by pack-leader Roger as a Wolf Folk Club anthem - performed live by the Pack. (And we do have a big good time down in those big bad woods.)
Note also the film of the film of the film being made by musician-visitors from the Deep American South. The man making notes is my therapist.
You are the 100+ reader of this post!
- The Meaning of Christmas (EDP feature)
- Doin' Different
- Perspectives on Literary and Linguistic Theory Part 2 Linguistic Theory
- Boudicca Britain's Dreaming
- Perspectives in Literary and Linguistic Theory Part 1. Critical Theory.
- Poem of the Month 2016-2020
- Tom and Harry
- Margery Kempe
- Doin’ different. (my 8th poetry collection) Poppyl...
- Exile in his Own Country (my 7th poetry collection) Bluechrome, 2006
- The Merchant of Bristol (my 4th poetry collection)...
- Britain's Dreaming (my 3rd poetry collection) - Fr...
- Poem of the Month 2007-2015
- A Job To Remember
- The Merchant of Lynn's Tale
- A Robin Hood Lesson